Monday, April 20, 2009

tears for one's own smile

I know by reading the title of blog anyone got confused that what is it all about. You will understand it when you read the whole blog. Its very difficult to find those people today who cry for other's pain. Its very easy to laugh and cry for themselves but its really very very difficult to cry for other person.
One similar type of incident happened with me as well. Once I lost an opportunity of something due to some reason obviously I was very sad but I am a stable person so I overcame out of it and started normal life. One day one of my friend who got the same opportunity came to me and discussing about the issue and then in another moment she started crying though she need to be happy and smiling at that time. I was really shocked and touched at the same time. But she really shared my pain and sorrow which is very rare to found.
This shows the quality of a person. This is my learning from that incident that sharing and being part of someone's happiness is very easy but sharing some other's pain is really difficult. To become a good human being one should learn how to share pain and sorrow of other.

2 comments:

  1. u have written bout whom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you hardly care about the missed opportunity and you will fly again.. I totally agree with u that its very difficult to share other's sorrow when u have a reason to smile.. Hats off to the girl.. very nicely shared experience.....

    ReplyDelete