Monday, April 20, 2009

slumdog idealists

A week ago on the same day i have got an assignment to talk about the some of my ideal whom i follow. When i heard about the topic of assignment as other people I also got the same thought of choosing "Mahatama Gandhi", "A. P. J. Abdul Kalam" or someone else but when i gave it a second thought i found that i don't have any ideal, i don't follow anyone. It is not like that I am a self-obsessed person or over-confident one but it shows that I am a self - confident person and a good leader as I have my own philosophies to follow.
But, yes i would like to mention that although i don't have any ideal but still i learn a lot from people who live in slums, who don't have any kind of resources, primarily they don't have money and if they got some then they have only two option either to eat food for survival or provide medicines to one of the sick person so that other can die minute by minute and second by second. The children don't get basic education nor even toys to play and celebrate their childhood.But still you can find happiness on their face. They are the most graciest people on earth as they live directly under the God's supervision as they don't even have roof.
Though they don't have anything to proud on but still they are living their life. On the other side, we don't care about the resources provided to us by our ancestors and we waste them like anything. Whenever i am sad because of not getting what I expected then i remember those poor faces and i got lot of releif that they don't even have their necessity atleast I do. This thought boost up my morale and confidence and motivates me to go on further and give it a try again to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment